This position will work directly with the legal team to assist with corporate secretarial, compliance and governance, public company reporting, corporate entity management, transactions, and other administrative matters.
Your responsibilities include :
• Assist legal team with corporate transactions, preparation of materials for the Board of Directors and public reporting and regulatory compliance including managing timely external filings,
• Maintain corporate records and online data room,
• Maintain the subsidiaries in offshore jurisdictions and liaise with Corporate Service Providers and external counsel,
• Draft elementary corporate documents relating to incorporation, dissolution, amendments, and resolutions and minutes,
• Respond to requests for information for corporate transactional due diligence and Know Your Customer (KYC) identification purposes of international banks and others,
• Assist with implementation of compliance and governance programs.