You are expected to be well acquainted with the society compliance standards. You draft and review customer contracts and any ancillary documents pertaining there to in the lifecycle of a contractual relationship for the society. You work closely with the In-House Legal Counsel in France as well as other departments, including sales, licensing and accounting, to enable a continuous and constant information flow.
Your responsibilities include :
• Draft, review, verification of appropriate/complete information of software licence agreements and software related services agreements in english and french ;
• Creation of various contract related documents (amendment, suspension, termination, etc.) ;
• Corporate housekeeping : that is gathering of trade register excerpts, communication with notaries...
Overall communication will take place in english and french.
En tant que Paralégal, vous exercez les missions suivantes :
• Rédaction et revue de contrats de licence et de contrats informatiques en français et en anglais ;
• Suivi de vie des contrats (avenant, suspension, clôture etc.) ;
• Suivi du corporate, interface avec les Avocats et les notaires.